UNIVERSITY OF CHESTER
The University of Chester, while celebrating and benefiting from our long history and traditions, is a modern, dynamic, and enterprising institution, whose activities are underpinned by a series of core values that help to define our mission and our identity.
The University was originally established in 1839 by the Church of England, and provides:
an open and inclusive environment guided by Christian values
education, training, skills and motivations for staff and students, to enable them to develop as individuals and serve the communities in which they live and work
This mission, which has helped shape our development and diversification, continues to inform our future planning.
At the heart of our vision is our commitment to:
- ensuring a rewarding student learning experience
- teaching excellence and our growing staff research profile
- developing the expertise of our staff
- impacting positively on the lives of our students, staff, wider community and beyond
In continuing expression of the University's Christian foundation, we are committed to:
- the pursuit of excellence and innovation, to secure the highest standards and quality in our learning and teaching, and in the creation and application of new knowledge
- offering a distinctive student experience, grounded in a high quality, caring and supportive learning environment
- playing a leading role in the intellectual, cultural, social, spiritual and economic life of the local, regional and wider community
- the principles of equality of opportunity and diversity, and our responsibility to promote freedom of enquiry and scholarly expression
- promoting a dynamic and cost-effective organisational culture that is able to respond positively to the challenges of a changing environment
- openness and inclusiveness
For more information visit http://www.chester.ac.uk/
Følg skolen, og få oppdateringer om studiemuligheter!
Opprett en brukerkonto og legg til skolen i dine "skoler av interesse", og vi vil sende deg informasjon om aktuelle studiemuligheter.
- Opprett din personlige brukerprofil
- Legg til skolen i dine skoleønsker
- Vi sender deg oppdateringer om studiemuligheter
Usikker på hva du skal studere?
Suzanne synes det er vanskelig å bestemme seg for hva hun skal studere. Er du også usikker? Kanskje er det ikke så vanskelig som du tror. Ta Høyskolen Kristiania sin interessetest og finn ut hvilke studier som kan passe deg!
Bestill gratis studieveiledning
Er du usikker på hva du vil bli og hvilket studium som passer for deg? Det kan vi i Høyskolen Kristiania hjelpe deg med å finne ut av!
SoFI - School of Fashion Idustry