Why you should study at JLU:
- Giessen: the town with the highest student ratio of all German university towns
- No tuition fees (with the exemption of the international joint Master's degree course in Global Change, taught in English)
- Excellent student support: The Federal Foreign Office of Germany has awarded the Award for Excellent International Student
- Support at German Universities to JLU's international office
- International flair: 30% of JLU's doctoral students and around 15% of all students in Giessen are international
- Exceptionally broad range of subjects with exclusive interdisciplinary study options
- Excellent research opportunities at a university strong in research and with two clusters of excellence
- Renowned German intensive courses: From absolute beginner to DSH-level (university entrance level) within one academic year!
- Study in the green heart of Germany and at the same time only 40 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Frankfurt am - ---- Main, Germany's financial centre with one of Europe's busiest airport
- Lokal International - the international student meeting place with jam sessions, language practice, karaoke and games, cooking events, etc.
- Excellent job opportunities through interlacement of teaching and research, practitioners, career centre, alumni service, etc.
Følg skolen, og få oppdateringer om studiemuligheter!
Opprett en brukerkonto og legg til skolen i dine "skoler av interesse", og vi vil sende deg informasjon om aktuelle studiemuligheter.
- Opprett din personlige brukerprofil
- Legg til skolen i dine skoleønsker
- Vi sender deg oppdateringer om studiemuligheter
Høgskolen i Østfold
Norges miljø- og biovitenskapelige universitet
Fagskolen i Viken
Høgskolen i Molde
MF vitenskapelig høyskole
Høgskolen i Innlandet