GRODNO STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Founded in 1958 has been one of the leading medical institutions in the Republic of Belarus, is famous for its great educational basis, the highly qualified teaching staff and the rich traditions. At present 50 doctors of medicine and professors, 108 assistant professors, 209 candidates of medicine are employed at the University. In 1992 first foreign students began to study in the university and the decision to organize the Faculty of Foreign Students was reached on the 1st of June, 1995.
The university collaborates with the medical institutions in Poland, Germany, Russia, the USA, Great Britain, Lithuania and many others. More than 300 foreign students from 26 different countries such as India, Lebanon, Pakistan, Poland, Greece, Lithuania, Armenia, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt, Cameroon, Jordan, Mauritius, Sri-Lanka etc. are studying in GSMU now.
- The Grodno State Medical University is one of the leading medical universities in the republic of Belarus.
- Our University was founded in 1958 and has solid reputation in scientific sphere as well as among students.
- Since that time university formed its own tradition and strong scientific school, acknowledge not only in our country.
- The favorable geographical position promotes the establishment of lasting international contact. High qualification of professor staff provides training of true professionals.
- Our university has broad experience in training of foreign students. Moreover friendly atmosphere of Grodno helps everyone to feel safely and comfortable.
Følg skolen, og få oppdateringer om studiemuligheter!
Opprett en brukerkonto og legg til skolen i dine "skoler av interesse", og vi vil sende deg informasjon om aktuelle studiemuligheter.
- Opprett din personlige brukerprofil
- Legg til skolen i dine skoleønsker
- Vi sender deg oppdateringer om studiemuligheter
Fagskolen i Viken
Høgskolen i Molde