Illinois Institute of Technology
Illinois Tech is internationally recognized in distinctive areas of education and research, using as its platform the global city of Chicago, driven by a professional and technology-oriented focus, and based on a culture of innovation and excellence. We are a small, private university focused on technology and innovation and our mission is to provide distinctive and relevant education in an environment of scientific, technological, and professional knowledge creation and innovation.
A little more about Illinois Tech:
1. Illinois Tech is a STEM university located in Chicago and most students pursue: Engineering, Computer Science, Psychology and Information Technology. We also have a world renowned Architecture program.
2. Active learning and experiential education are two cornerstones of the an Illinois Tech education. Students at Illinois Tech learn by creating, doing, solving and by applying their knowledge to relevant topics in the real world.
3. Illinois Tech offers a merit-based scholarship to international students. All international students are eligible for a merit based scholarship which ranges from $10,000 to $32,000 per year towards tuition only. Students are automatically considered for it at the time of admission and do not need to apply for it separately. Dual citizen and domestic students are also eligible to be reviewed for a number of other scholarships. The full scholarship list can be viewed here.
4. We also offer an Accelerated Masters program that allows students to complete a 4+1 Bachelor and Master Program.
Følg skolen, og få oppdateringer om studiemuligheter!
Opprett en brukerkonto og legg til skolen i dine "skoler av interesse", og vi vil sende deg informasjon om aktuelle studiemuligheter.
- Opprett din personlige brukerprofil
- Legg til skolen i dine skoleønsker
- Vi sender deg oppdateringer om studiemuligheter
Fagskolen i Viken
Høgskolen i Molde