WHAT IS KENDALL?
Kendall College, located in the heart of Chicago, offers Bachelor of Arts degrees in business, culinary arts and hospitality management. Kendall is focused on helping students turn their passions into careers they’ll love. The curriculum combines strong academics with practical experience and international educational opportunities that help give graduates the skills and expertise to be leaders in their professions.
WHY STUDY AT KENDALL?
We partner with industry leaders to provide student interns with meaningful experiences that increase their future employability. The student’s career objectives, academic program and prior relevant industry experience are reviewed to customize a training outline to benefit both student and employer.
Kendall grads are in demand! 95% of employment-seeking graduates reported employment in their field of study within 6 months of graduation.
• Chicago Michelin Guide Restaurants ranked Kendall College the number one Chicago program for preparing students for culinary arts careers.
• Chicago’s leading hotels ranked Kendall College the number one Chicago program for preparing students for hospitality management careers.
• The Dining Room at Kendall College was recommended in The MICHELIN Guide Chicago 2011, 2012 and 2013.
THE CAMPUS AND STUDENT LIFE
The Office of Student Life and Leadership organizes exciting activities both on and off campus such as movie nights, cultural, art and sporting events, amusement park trips and more, designed to bring students together. There are a variety of student-run clubs including the International Club, which is devoted to enriching student life for over 1,800 Kendall students representing 55 different countries.
Apartment-style student residences are in The Buckingham, a secure high-rise building near campus with beautiful views of the city and Lake Michigan, within walking distance of Millennium Park, museums, restaurants, shopping, festivals and public transportation. Each unit comes furnished with a full kitchen, washer and dryer, in-room high speed Internet and a cable television package. Students receive a U-pass which provides free access to Chicago public transportation.
THE STUDENT BODY
At Kendall College, we believe that the international students who come to study at our Chicago campus provide an indispensable element to our vibrant culture. In return, we offer students from all around the world the unique opportunity to study in the heart of Chicago’s business, hospitality and culinary cultures.
During the last year the Bachelor students specialize in one of the following concentrations:
Bachelor of Arts in Business
• BA in Business with concentration in Management
• BA in Business with concentration in Small Business Management
• BA in Business with concentration in International Business
• BA in Business with concentration in Culinary Entrepreneurship
Bachelor of Arts in Culinary Arts
Bachelor of Arts in Culinary Arts with concentration in Nutrition
Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management
• BA in Hospitality Management with concentration in Asset Management
• BA in Hospitality Management with concentration in Beverage management
• BA in Hospitality Management with concentration in Hotel/lodging management
• BA in Hospitality Management with concentration in Meeting, incentive, convention and exhibition (MICE)
• BA in Hospitality Management with concentration in Restaurant and food and beverage management
• BA in Hospitality Management with concentration in Sports management
• BA in Hospitality Management with concentration in Sustainable management in hospitality and tourism
HOW DO I APPLY?
At Kendall, we have a dedicated team of Educational Counselors who will be happy to help you with your application. Lina Arras is the Regional Admissions Manager for the Nordic countries and will be your contact if you have any questions about the schools or the application process. To apply you can either contact Lina directly by email, phone, Facebook or Skype.
FINANCING THE EDUCATION
We are working together with Lånekassan and also offer a range of scholarships based on need, background and performance.
Følg skolen, og få oppdateringer om studiemuligheter!
Opprett en brukerkonto og legg til skolen i dine "skoler av interesse", og vi vil sende deg informasjon om aktuelle studiemuligheter.
- Opprett din personlige brukerprofil
- Legg til skolen i dine skoleønsker
- Vi sender deg oppdateringer om studiemuligheter
Fagskolen i Viken
Høgskolen i Molde
SoFI - School of Fashion Idustry
SoFI - School of Fashion Idustry