Newcastle University is a Russell Group University and we ranked 18th out of 121 in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2014 and third in the North East and Yorkshire.
Newcastle is ranked:
• to 5th in the UK for employability (amongst comparator universities (Higher Education Statistics Agency))
• in the UK’s top 12 for research power in science and engineering
• ranked 8th for Medical research power
We have a world-class reputation for research excellence and are spearheading three major societal challenges that have a significant impact on global society. These themes are: Ageing and Health, Sustainability, and Social Renewal.
The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) commended our management of academic standards and quality of learning by giving us a 'judgement of confidence' – the highest rating available.
In 2013, we were awarded five QS Stars.
Newcastle University is the first UK university to establish a fully owned international branch campus for medicine at its NUMed Campus in Malaysia.
At Newcastle, we are committed to world-class academic excellence, as part of our vision to be a civic university.
Følg skolen, og få oppdateringer om studiemuligheter!
Opprett en brukerkonto og legg til skolen i dine "skoler av interesse", og vi vil sende deg informasjon om aktuelle studiemuligheter.
- Opprett din personlige brukerprofil
- Legg til skolen i dine skoleønsker
- Vi sender deg oppdateringer om studiemuligheter
Fakta om NEWCASTLE UNIVERSITY
Fagområder NEWCASTLE UNIVERSITY tilbyr studier innen
Steder hvor NEWCASTLE UNIVERSITY har avdelingerUtlandet: Storbritannia
Fagskolen i Viken
Høgskolen i Molde