University of East Anglia
- TEF Gold - The Teaching Excellence Framework is a government-backed assessment of undergraduate teaching quality across all higher education institutions in England. Out of the 3 awards (Gold, Silver and Bronze) UEA was awarded Gold.
- Top 200 in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
- Top 50 for our Research Citations – Times Higher Education World Rankings 2020
- 10th in the UK for quality of Research Outputs – Times Higher REF 2014
- Over 200 clubs and societies for students to join ranging from sports teams to international students societies.
- Guaranteed on campus accommodation for students in their first year of study at UEA (provided they apply before the deadline)
- UEA Sportspark – one of the biggest sports facilities at a UK university which includes an Olympic sized swimming pool, state of the art gym and indoor/outdoor sports.
- LCR – Live music venue located on our campus. They host 60+ gigs a year and in the past we have Ed Sheeran, Coldplay and Stormzy visit campus to perform at the LCR.
- Safety – Not only is our campus a very safe place for students with out 24/7 security service but Norwich, the city we’re located in, is often voted as one of the safest places to live in the UK.
- Facilities on campus – we have restaurants, cafes, bars, a bank, grocery store, post office, bike shop, laundrettes and various other amenities on our campus for students to access.
- We also have a Medical Centre, Dentist and Pharmacy located on our campus.
- Located in the medieval city of Norwich we are just a 1 hour 30 min train journey to London. Students can also get buses directly from our campus to London. We also have an international airport in Norwich which has regular flights to Amsterdam and the rest of the world from there.
Følg skolen, og få oppdateringer om studiemuligheter!
Opprett en brukerkonto og legg til skolen i dine "skoler av interesse", og vi vil sende deg informasjon om aktuelle studiemuligheter.
- Opprett din personlige brukerprofil
- Legg til skolen i dine skoleønsker
- Vi sender deg oppdateringer om studiemuligheter
Fakta om University of East Anglia
Fagområder University of East Anglia tilbyr studier innen
- Estetiske fag, kunst- og musikkfag
- Fiskeri-, husdyr- og landbruksfag
- Historie, religion, idéfag
- Idrettsfag, kroppsøving og friluftsliv
- Informasjonsteknologi og informatikk
- Lærer- og lektorutdanning
- Matematikk og naturfag
- Mediefag, bibliotekfag og journalistfag
Steder hvor University of East Anglia har avdelingerUtlandet: Storbritannia
Fagskolen i Viken
Høgskolen i Molde